Business happens quickly and effectively on the basis of trust. When that trust is violated it can profoundly damage your organization. Whether it is a disgruntled employee, a dishonest competitor, or overzealous government agency, companies need effective, decisive legal counsel and advocacy.
We have personally defended our clients in court and prevailed against the government and the largest law firms in the region.
In addition to victories at trial, clients also benefit from aggressive and creative pretrial strategy and negotiation.
Often, the biggest win is the matter that is favorably settled outside of trial. Thorough research and analysis of the facts and the law, and aggressive and strategic negotiation at the beginning of a matter are often the difference between an early resolution and a costly "win" after extensive litigation.
We have represented a diverse group of individuals and businesses in a variety of matters. They include lien and title disputes, and commercial litigation including contract and ownership disputes. Additionally, we have obtained excellent results in front of various tribunals, licensing, zoning, and administrative agencies.
Trautmann MARTIN Law provides litigation services in the following areas:
- Administrative law, licensing, and regulatory compliance
- Arbitration, mediation, and other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Business tort litigation
- Business valuation
- Buy-sell agreements
- Contract disputes
- Construction law: disputes, mechanic’s liens and litigation
- Director and officer liability
- Employment litigation
- Franchise disputes
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Land use litigation
- Non-competition agreements
- Partnership and other inter-owner disputes
- Real estate litigation
- Member and shareholder disputes